Posted by Interns of Seidel Media
3. Create & Share Content: Now that you have decided what platforms are best for you business, created your pages, and started networking, you want to develop content to share with your audience. There’s no use in being present on social media platforms if your content is boring! Your target audience is likely to stop reading and interacting with your business if your content is not engaging. Try discussing interesting or funny topics or any promotions your business has going on. Essentially, have fun with it! Here are a few great Dos and Don’ts for Social Media Sharing.
4. Engage: If someone has taken the time to comment, like, retweet, etc. any of your posts, then take the time to do the same. Taking a look at the five most engaging brands on Facebook can help give your some ideas on how to best interact with your audience.
For more detailed information on how to create an effective social media marketing plan, check out: 5 Advanced Social Media Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses.
Posted by Pamela
A social media firm by the name of Hasai put out an interesting infograpic on social media today. Check out the post on Mashable by Ben Parr to see it for yourself. Here are the numbers that I found interesting:
- 40% of Americans on social media platforms that are frequent users are following products, services, and brands
- 47% of all Americans are now members of at least one social network
- 28% of American adults say they give advice about purchases on social networking sites
- 38 million Americans between the ages of 13 and 80 (that’s somewhere around 16%) are influenced by social media on their purchasing decisions, this is an increase of 14% in the last six months